Call for Abstract
2nd International Conference on Computational Biology, Bioinformatics and Computer-Aided Drug Design, will be organized around the theme “Exploring the Challenges and Excellence in Computational Biology Research”
Computational Biology 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Computational Biology 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Computational biology and Bioinformatics are interrelated disciplines allowing computational methods to analyse biological data and develop algorithms and analytical methods by acquiring knowledge from various disciplines like computer science, physics, statistics etc
- Track 1-1Data mining and Machine Learning
- Track 1-2Computational anatomy
- Track 1-3Artificial Intelligence
- Track 1-4Computational biomodeling
computational genomics may be regarded as a subset of bioinformatics and computational biology, but with a focus on using whole genomes to understand the principles of how the DNA of a species manages its biology at the molecular level and beyond.
- Track 2-1Human Genome Project
- Track 2-2genome sequences
- Track 2-3Cancer Genomics
- Track 2-4 Bio-sequence analysis
Computational neuroscience centers around the portrayal of naturally conceivable neurons and their physiology and elements, and it is consequently not worried about organically doubtful trains, for example, connectionism,machine learning, neural systems, man-made brainpower and computational learning hypothesis.
- Track 3-1Single-neuron modeling
- Track 3-2Sensory processing
- Track 3-3Computational clinical neuroscience
Chemical Biology research practices the tools of chemistry and synthesis to understand biology and disease pathways at the molecular level. Advanced biological chemistry interests include various topics such as nucleic acids, DNA repair, bioconjugate chemistry, electron transport, peptides and peptidomimetics, glycoscience, biochemical energy, vitamins, coenzymes, biomolecular structure and function, drug activity, imaging, and biological catalysis
- Track 4-1Molecular mechanics and Molecular Sensing
- Track 4-2Chemical methods to stem-cell biology
- Track 4-3Bio organic and inorganic Chemistry
Next generation sequencing (NGS), is any of several high-throughput approaches to DNA sequencing using the concept of massively parallel processing; it is also called Massive parallel sequencing. Next generation sequencing is an Application of genetic sequencing which is used to identify the populations at high risk or target therapies to patients those who are likely to respond. The Next generation sequencing (NGS) market assessment was made based on products, technologies, end users, applications and geography.
- Track 5-1Illumina (Solexa) sequencing
- Track 5-2Roche 454 sequencing
- Track 5-3Ion torrent: Proton / PGM sequencing
- Track 5-4SOLiD sequencing
Systems biology refers to the computational and numerical displaying of complex organic frameworks. It is a science based interdisciplinary field of concentrate that centers around complex cooperations inside organic frameworks, utilizing a comprehensive way to deal with natural research.
- Track 6-1Metabolites
- Track 6-2Exometabolomics
- Track 6-3Metabolome
- Track 6-4Cancer systems biology
- Track 6-5Systems theory for complex dynamical systems
- Track 6-6Transcriptomics
Structural biology refers to the study of molecular structure and dynamics of biological macro-molecules like proteins and nucleic acids, and how changes in their structures affect their function. Structural biology is a branch of molecular biology, biochemistry, and biophysics anxious with the molecular structure of biological macromolecule.
- Track 7-1Molecular cloning
- Track 7-2Polymerase chain reaction
- Track 7-3Microarrays
- Track 7-43D Structure Determination
- Track 7-5Structural Biology Databases
- Track 7-6Structural Biology in Cancer Research
Genetics refers to the study of genes, genetic variation, and heredity in living organisms. It is mainly considered a field of biology but intersects frequently with many other life sciences and is strongly linked with the study of information systems.Epigenetics refers to the study of effect on gene activity and expression by chromosomal changes and also heritable phenotypic change that doesn’t come from modification of a genome.
- Track 8-1Molecular genetics
- Track 8-2Human Genetics
- Track 8-3Medical Genetics
- Track 8-4Genetic Disorders
- Track 8-5Computational epigenetics
- Track 8-6Applications of epigenetics in cancer
Computational pharmacology is a sub branch of computational biology where the effects of genomic data is studied inorder to find links between genotypes and diseases and then screening of drug data. There are several data sets available and researchers and scientists are developing computational methods to analyze these data sets. Computational pharmacology tries to bridge the gap between strcture and function via dynamics.
- Track 9-1 Computational approaches to drug discovery
Drug discovery is the process through which potential new drugs are identified. Drug discovery involves a wide range of scientific disciplines, including biology, chemistry and pharmacology. The advanced drug discovery process integrates the understanding of the molecular basis for a disease with crucial understanding of how potential drug molecules interact with disease targets and the whole organism.
- Track 10-1Innovative methods and techniques in immunology
- Track 10-2Immune cells & proteins
- Track 10-3Clinical biomarkers
- Track 10-4Advancing Drug Discovery
The specialized and technical methods have been made and are currently advancing in the fields of biostatistics and bioinformatics as a mutual resource to exhibit them with a wide range of favourable applications in genomics, genetics, and biomedical areas.
- Track 11-1Computational statistics
- Track 11-2Bayesian methods
- Track 11-3Statistical genetics
- Track 11-4Medical statistics and informatics
Structural bioinformatics deals with generalizations about macromolecular 3D structure such as comparisons of overall folds and local motifs, principles of molecular folding, evolution, and binding interactions, and structure/function relationships. Evolutionary Bioinformatics is an advanced field that addresses the practice of data processing and the engineering of data for the investigation of biological evolution.
- Track 12-1Protein structure analysis
- Track 12-2Protein structure and function prediction
- Track 12-3Comparative genomics
- Track 12-4Evolution, taxonomy and systematics
- Track 12-5Population genetics
The word "Biodiversity Informatics" is generally used in the broad sense to apply to computerized handling of any biodiversity information; the somewhat broader term "bioinformatics" is often used synonymously with the computerized handling of data in the specialized area of molecular biology.
- Track 13-1Biodiversity
- Track 13-2New Approaches to Biodiversity Infrastructure
- Track 13-3Ecological Informatics & Modelling
Biomedical and health informatics is a multidisciplinary and integrative branch focuses on health information technologies (HIT), and involves the computer, cognitive, and social sciences. Informatics is the science of how to use information, data and knowledge to improve human health and the delivery of health care services.
- Track 14-1Biomarkers
- Track 14-2Biomedicine
- Track 14-3Medical Informatics
- Track 14-4Sensor Informatics
There are differing software predominant for bioinformatics like open-source, sequence alignment, healthcare, freeware molecular graphics systems, biomedical and molecular mechanics modeling. In more recent advances, the equivalent of an industrial revolution for ontology was pronounced by the apparition of latest technologies representing bio-ontologies.
- Track 15-1 Web services in bioinformatics
- Track 15-2Bioinformatics tools & software
- Track 15-3Biological databases
Case report aids in the identification of advanced trends or diseases and discover new drug, its side effects and potential usage. It even analyzes limited manifestations of a disease. Case reports play a significant role in medical discipline thereby administering a structure for case-based training.
- Track 16-1Alzheimer case reports
- Track 16-2Cancer case reports
- Track 16-3Cystic fibrosis case reports
The most key objective in drug design is to anticipate whether a given atom will tie to an objective and if so how emphatically. Molecular mechanics or molecular dynamics is regularly used to appraise the quality of the intermolecular collaboration between the small molecule and its natural target. These strategies are likewise used to predict the conformation of the small molecule and to display conformational changes in the objective that may happen when the small molecule ties to it.
- Track 17-1ligand-based drug design
- Track 17-2structure-based drug design
The role of rational drug design is to go through a methodological way to deal with accompanying another drug.
- Track 18-1Drug metabolism
- Track 18-2Retrometabolic drug design